Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Past Week...

We had a Wonderfully Peaceful and Yummy Thanksgiving.
 I have been trying out a lot of new recipes and they have been fantastic! Trying to eat as healthy as possible, by making as much as I can from scratch. Speaking from scratch, I am proud to say that I made everything from scratch for Thanksgiving dinner except the bread that I used in my stuffing. My brother in law was kind enough to point that out for me. Thank you Chris. I was proud of myself. I think that is the most "from scratch" I had ever made at once.

Let's see what else..  The goats are ornery as ever. Two more weeks and we will know if Goat Love was successful. Fingers crossed!  Homeschooling is coming along quite nicely. Landon loves it and so do we! He amazes me everyday! He is reading so well, and learning so fast. It is really incredible to see, and we have so much fun! Here are a ton of photos from our week!!






There was some air guitar!

Veggies are growing nicely in cold frame

Yes, the lettuce is yummy!

Granola, notice the little hand!

Granola in jar.

This kid loves the oven light!

Root Vegetable Casserole. Beets, Sweet Potatoes, Yukon Gold Potatoes. Yum!

Helping make breakfast.


Baked Fruit, so wonderfully yummy! Apples, blueberries, cinnamon and honey at 350 for 40 mins!

Thanksgiving Apple Pie



Homemade rolls

Night Milking
Hoping you have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment