Last weekend we had to do some farm renovations. The turkeys were in the goat barn. So we had to build a coop, so I could get my goats. So we did. Well, mostly Steve did.. He did wonderful. We used all recycled lumber that we had salvaged from other projects. Same goes for the fencing and tin. The coop is great. We built it right off the side of the goat barn. We opened the door, cut a hole in the side of the turkey box, moved their roost and they walked right in. Please don't be under the assumption that it was one swift move. It took a long time of patient curiosity for them to go. After the first one did, well only two more followed. I think we only had to pick up 10 of them (Steve the turkey chaser). They love it in there. However, we have decided that they now know where home is and hopefully they will come back to it and not fly away. We purchased them with intent of Free Ranging them. It is time for them to venture out into the world. We will keep you posted. Wish us luck!